Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
You can't ignore the meteoric rise of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest online. These online destinations have massive traffic and views, and you cannot afford to ignore them as they are a crucial component to your online marketing mix. And each one has a different demographic and fills a different need.
Setting Up Social Media Profile Pages
One-time PPC account setup includes the following per campaign:
- Setup up accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Pinterest.
- Setup a separate Facebook Page for your business (Profiles are personal).
- Pimp your profiles by adding logos, photos, videos and content wherever allowed.
- Obtain links to your profile pages as they can rank highly for certain keywords.
- Cross-link between your website and social media profile pages.
- Customize your Facebook page to look like a real website.
Video Search Optimization (VSEO) for Distribution Sites
Greater broadband access = more video searches and views. YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world behind Google. Videos are an important component for online marketing to increase exposure to your brand and get more traffic to your website.
Ranking Factors for YouTube & Other Video Sites
Do your videos rank well in YouTube? What are the factors? How do you compel people to view your videos? Here are some items for your consideration:
- For the first, last, 1/4 and 3/4 frames, add phone or URL call to action to increase clicks.
- Add the appropriate title, description, keywords and tags for your video profile.
- See what your competition is doing in terms of video titles, descriptions, subject, etc.
- Enable the option to post responses - this will influence ranking. The more the better.
- Embed "call to action" links into your videos using the Annotations option.
- Create and maintain your own YouTube channel and track statistics.
- Rinse and repeat for the other major video upload sharing sites.